Military and Defense Wire and Cable You Can Count On
Designing and manufacturing mission-critical wire and cable that meet the rugged needs of military applications requires a thorough understanding of materials, manufacturing processes and specific defense industry standards. Mercury Wire has been proudly designing and manufacturing wire and cable solutions in the United States for over 50 years.
With a rich history of innovation, application of lean manufacturing best practices, and a solutions-oriented culture, Mercury Wire consistently provides its customers with the highest quality custom wire and cable products at the best possible value.
Research and Development Collaboration
Full access to our design and engineering staff supports innovation and solving of unique challenges and opportunities. Our process-driven approach includes thorough documentation of activities, materials, and testing requirements needed to generate consistent and repeatable results.
- Rapid Design and Prototyping
- Alternative Material R&D
- Testing and Performance
Custom Designed Military Cables
Mercury Wire is committed to the design and manufacturing of wire and cable products that meet or exceed the physical and/or operational characteristics defined within Military Specifications (MIL-SPEC/MilSpecs) using processes and material outlined in Military Standards (MIL-STD). Our custom designed capabilities include:
- Custom Maritime/Shipboard Cables
- Buoyancy Controlled Cables
- High Voltage Power and Communication Cables
- Extreme Temperature and Environmental Resistance Cables
- Shielding Protection Against RFI and EMI
- Multi-Functional Configuration Options (Video + High-Speed Data + Power + Control)
- Superior Water-Blocking Application
- Chemical Resistance and Antifungal Options
- Reliable Coax Cable with Strict Electrical Requirements
Custom Cable Assemblies
As an IPC/WHMA-A-620C certified assembler, we understand the critical nature of following the stringent engineering and acceptance standards required to manufacture the wire and cable assemblies you can rely on.
Learn more about our custom cable assembly solutions!